The Inman Aligner in Sydney is a very popular choice with patients as it is a simple removable orthodontic appliance used to align the front teeth. It can be used as a standalone or as a precursor to further cosmetic treatment such as Veneers or Bonding.
The Inman Aligner is the perfect solution for those who want a quick fix for their crowded or protruded front teeth. It is very fast, very safe and of great value.
With the patented Inman Aligner technology, your teeth can be guided into correct position in a matter of weeks. Most cases can be completed in 8-18 weeks. The beauty of it being removable means you can take out when needed to suit your lifestyle.
How does it Work?
The Inman Aligner has Nickel Titanium coil springs that power two aligner bows that gently oppose each other, guiding the teeth into their new position. These gentle forces are active over a very large range of movement, which is why the Inman Aligner works so quickly.
- Initial Consultation – here we will assess the condition of your teeth, discuss your options and listen to your needs
- Impressions and Records – X-rays, Photographs and models of your teeth will be taken allowing the technician to fabricate your custom made Inman Aligner
- Fitting of the Aligner –Our Dentist will then fit the Inman Aligner to your teeth.
- Wear your Aligner - 16-20 hours a day
- Review Appointments – You would return to the clinic usually once every 2-3 weeks for an Inman Check. Once treatment is completed a retainer is fitted to your teeth.
So if you’re looking for a certified Inman Aligner Dentist Sydney, contact us at Dental Square, dental clinic in West Ryde on (02) 8068 2109 for a FREE initial consultation.