Are you missing all your teeth on your top or bottom jaw? Are you not satisfied wearing loose dentures? At Dental Square, we have the solution for you. Enquire about our All teeth fixed implant solution today.
For those people who have all their teeth missing – or soon to have their remaining teeth that are failing removed, there are several options to replace their missing teeth with a natural looking full set of teeth.
One of the most advanced and reliable techniques to replace a full set of top/bottom teeth (or both) is through attaching the new set of life-like replacement teeth to dental implants that are anchored to the jaw bone.
Did you know that you could have a full arch of missing teeth replaced with a new, fixed life-like set of teeth on as few as only four dental implants?
Modern Implant dentistry has revolutionized how dentists restore a full set of missing teeth. We no longer need to place too many dental implants with prohibitive costs to the patient to replace a set of missing teeth.
All Teeth On 4 / All On 6
Today’s state of the art dental implant systems allow us to replace a maximum number of teeth with a minimum number of dental implants. Now, using the latest cutting edge techniques, we are able to place a full set of fixed, non-removable replacement teeth on the top or bottom jaw on as few as only 4 dental implants.
Although dental implant treatment can be relatively expensive, these new techniques have brought the cost down considerably, putting this beneficial technology within the reach of many.
This technique is not only the most efficient way to replace missing teeth, but also the most cost-effective strategy for implant supported tooth replacement. Individual implants to replace each tooth are impractical and not recommended. Given that we have 28 functional teeth (excluding wisdom teeth), replacing each tooth individually can be vastly more expensive and may not offer any better results.
- Following careful planning using 3D scans, the dental implants are precisely placed into the jaw bone
- The implants are left to heal for a period of 3-6 months where they are allowed to “osseointegrate” with the jaw bone
- In the meantime the patient is wearing a provisional/temporary set of teeth which maybe in the form of a temporary denture – NB – Please NOTE that a provisional FIXED prosthesis may be placed at the time of implant placement subject to assessment and planning by the clinician (Immediate loading / Teeth in a Day protocol)
- After the implant healing period is complete, an impression is taken of the implants and mouth to begin the process of fabricating the fixed teeth.
- Once the prosthesis is fitted, the patient can now enjoy a new fixed set of teeth that they can function with and smile with confidence.
- Regular maintenance and checks at the dentist are recommended.
- Fewer implants required for the procedure
- Shorter surgery times and less invasive surgery
- Fixed teeth that do not move
- Much less costly procedure
- Lower recovery time
- Better fit and comfort
- Better aesthetics and look
- Restores confidence and healthy function
- Complete set of teeth (albeit “provisional”), in some cases, can be placed at the same day as the surgery (“Teeth in a day” procedure)
If you feel you may benefit from this life changing treatment, feel free to contact the Dental Square – Ryde Dental Implant centre on 8068 2109 for a complimentary consultation.